Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

YouTube New App At Vid Con; Monetization Controls? - Zennie62

YouTube New App At Vid Con; Monetization Controls? - Video

YouTube unveiled its new mobile app at Vid Con and to much fanfare. It has the ability to make a video vertically and new editing controls. All well and good but it seems to be missing the monetization controls YouTube Partners asked for. If I make a video of a breaking news event using my iPhone, I often have to wait a long time before I get to my computer and activate my monetization controls. Thus, I lose money by not being able to take advantage of the traffic! The new YouTube app was supposed to have solved that problem.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/hH7NqDHW9ew
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts