Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

John Russell Houser, Louisiana Shooter, Has LinkedIn Connection With Me - Zennie62

John Russell Houser, Louisiana Shooter, Has LinkedIn Connection With Me - Video

John Russell Houser, the Louisiana Shooter, has a LinkedIn connection with me. I have 4,000 connections and he is just one removed from me; he has 10 connections. I could have been introduced to him by reaching out to some of my connections who are connected to him - should I need investment or legal advice, I suppose. Thus guy snapped. According to my LinkedIn account he is a graduate of Faukner University with a law degree and Columbus State University with an accounting degree who's last job was as Real Estate Developer for eight months from February 2006 to September of 2006 and that was how he came to gain a home in Phoenix City, Arizona. From April 1998 to July 2000 he was the owner and operator of Rusty's Buckhead Pub in LaGrange, Georgia. M Then he was the owner of Peachtree Pub in Columbus Georgia. In 1993 he was the radio host of "Rise and Shine" on WKTZ NBC. And he wa a talk radio show guest. Link: http://ift.tt/1RXJVbH
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/HWmRK7Vb-Bo
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts