Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Eric Grubman Met With Raiders Officials Just Now - Zennie62

Eric Grubman Met With Raiders Officials Just Now - Video

NFL EVP Eric Grubman just met with Oakland Raiders Officials at Raiders Headquarters. I caught up with him at Oakland Airport Southwest Terminal where he politely said "no comment". It seemed like a small meeting and Raiders President Marc Badain gave Grubman a ride to the airport. I didn't see any city or county officials at Raiders HQ - that doesn't mean they were not there. Eric Grubman also told me "they're not looking at your proposal" to which I said "I know that." "They're looking at something else," he said.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/qeHAhXnMrZg
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts