Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Rude Oakland 12th St BART Worker Thinks Spraying Water On Patrons Is OK - Zennie62

Rude Oakland 12th St BART Worker Thinks Spraying Water On Patrons Is OK - Video

BART has a culture that seems to support rude behavior from some of it's employees. In this case, on Monday at around 2:30 pm, I was exiting the Oakland City Center BART Station as two workers were cleaning the stairs next to the escalator that leads to Broadway next to the magazine store, DeLauer's. I stopped to wait for the worker to stop steam cleaning just for a second because she was getting water over to the escalator. She said I could go ahead but I explained that I did not want to get sprayed. She said "It's just water." So as I went up the escalator I said "Some people don't want water on them". Then she started arguing with me and called me an ass hole, so I made this vlog. The woman wore a blue janitor uniform and was white blonde (short pony tail) with glasses and overweight. She looked to be around 40 and had a kind of rough look. There was a nice younger woman with her who was trying to correct her. I walked away.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/4q_kygRlm08
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts