Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Don't Use Bank Of America ATM At SF Powell St BART - ATM Scanner - Zennie62

Don't Use Bank Of America ATM At SF Powell St BART - ATM Scanner - Video

Do not use the San Francisco Bank Of America ATM At Powell St BART Station! I was the victim of an unsuccessful attempt to withdraw money from my account at the left most ATM of the bank of three of them located just above the Powell St BART Station exit / entry plaza. From what I have been able to determine based on what happened to me, some person or group managed to install an ATM Scanner on the machine. Consumerist and PCMag have great articles on how they work. But because I covered my code entry with my hand - because I sensed a man to my right was too close to me and moved away from him - the scanner did not pick up the right info and Bank Of America's systems caught the fraud transactions and notified me within 20 minutes. Those ATMs need to be shut down ASAP and BofA needs to do a San Francisco city wide audit of its systems.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/4PbTn6tbF8M
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts