Cleveland YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Country Music convert – Petaluma Argus Courier (blog)

Country Music convertPetaluma Argus Courier (blog)Then I landed on the local country music station and stayed there for a while. This is something I never thought I would find myself saying because no one in my family has ever owned a pickup truck, I don’t drink, and daisy dukes were never my style … …read […]


The post Country Music convert – Petaluma Argus Courier (blog) appeared first on Zennie62.com.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1qtjQCZ

via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

1 comment :

  1. I am a major R&B fan, who recently moved to South Florida. I thought I had left all the R&B radio stations back in New York, but boy was I wrong. X102.3 is my new favorite station for the hottest and latest R&B tracks. It’s easy to get hooked on this www.thex1023.com

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts